Monday, September 7, 2009

Sneakers

I thought the baby shoes were cute. David was thrilled to have new toys attached to the end of his legs. I was grateful for the second go-around of these shoes. I put them on him about a month ago, and they seemed to barely fit--he wore them a couple of times before they were too snug to properly stay on his feet. We both feel better about these sneakers since I removed the paper in the toe.

7 comments:

Dionne said...

Classic Carmin! :D I'm glad you're sharing that "I'm so glad for your neck" thing with your son!

Monica said...

I forgot what I was going to say because Dionne had me laughing. SO...I'm so glad for your neck, too!

Logan and Tanya said...

That made me giggle!

Laura Anderson said...

Cute shoes. I can't decide if Miles' toes or the baby shoes I keep seeing in stores are cuter. So far the toes have won.
I love reading your blog.

Emily said...

It looks like David is sitting up by himself very well. Atta boy!

Derrell said...

I'm laughing right out loud! Love it!

Dacia said...

Oh boy...that is just rich. I love it, and I'm glad you finally figured it out! :)