August 3
I was gathering the last things for a trip to the park, and Alina grew impatient waiting in her stroller for me. Big brother to the rescue! I had to capture this moment because it was the first time I saw David sense Alina's need and try to meet it without any ideas or nudgings from me. He strolled her around our driveway, and she was content to wait (until she saw me and began crying again . . . but this did the trick for a few minutes anyway).
I was gathering the last things for a trip to the park, and Alina grew impatient waiting in her stroller for me. Big brother to the rescue! I had to capture this moment because it was the first time I saw David sense Alina's need and try to meet it without any ideas or nudgings from me. He strolled her around our driveway, and she was content to wait (until she saw me and began crying again . . . but this did the trick for a few minutes anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment