Sunday, December 28, 2014

Reeee-wind

Unfortunately, my laptop took a spill that caused it to break into 2 parts 10 weeks ago.

Fortunately, I was able to order a new laptop for a good deal through David's school.

Unfortunately that left my paperwork in the hands of a bureaucracy instead of a business interested in their customer service rating. Which caused my computer to be "on order" for 8 weeks.

Fortunately, I was able to cancel that order and search for a new computer during the holiday deals.

Unfortunately, this proved to be more difficult than I imagined . . . it's challenging for me to look at 2 computers and see anything different other than the price tag.

Fortunately, I was able to order a computer online that seemed promising.

Unfortunately, it took another week to ship to Alaska.

Fortunately, we have finally replaced our laptop, and I am back online in full gear.

Which means I have posts and pictures and stories to share.

If anyone still checks this, that is.

We'll begin again back in August, when the skies were sunny and the days were long . . . .

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am checking! Glad to see some updates.