Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bumbo Chair

 I love having a bumbo chair--it makes for one very happy little girl.
 The part of me that wants Alina  to stay tiny sometimes doesn't like how big she looks  in her chair. But she loves the view she gets of our family's commotion.
 Alina is such a talker right now. She's making her signature sound in this picture--ugh-a. She'll coo back and forth with us for a long time, sometimes mimicking the sounds we make. I think we have another communicator in our family! I love it that she uses her whole face to communicate--her eyes, her cheeks and her eyebrows are all doing dances right along with those sweet lips trying to form sounds.
 I laugh at this one--because her hair is thinning out to look more like a comb over. The locks are growing, too--not just thinning. The hair that is coming in is very blonde.
Alina is still getting the muscle tone to sit up for long periods of time--of course, she's only 2 months old! She loves this upright view a lot more than laying down or laying back in her swing, but when she grows weary of it, she lets us know quickly!


1 comment:

Lisa Ogles said...

We love our bumbo too, use it all the time. Do you have the tray attachment? We use that a lot now that we're feeding jane since she's still a little too small for a regular high chair.