Sometimes it's the routines that bring the most joy to this mother's heart.
Clearly these two enjoy each other--look at the stars in Alina's eyes while her big brother helps her stay warm in the bath.
I love that little butterfly thing--it keeps warm water close to her skin while she enjoys the bath. She's very good natured, so I don't think she would complain much anyway--but it gives me peace of mind that Alina is comfortable while I wash her hair and bathe her. I give her a real spa treatment with a soft brush all over her hair, just because she looks so comfortable. David's part is to keep the terry cloth butterfly warm with fresh water so Alina stays warm. He's very good at it.
1 comment:
Umm ... is this an Alaskan thing? I've never seen a baby bathed in their clothes AND in their bouncy chair. She looks very happy though.
Post a Comment