Our trip to Ohio was wonderful. Unfortunately, the main flaw of the trip was that I left the camera at our house (sniff, sniff) so I don't have pictures of our trip to share. When I get a copy of others' photos, I'll back track to share the fun time we had with Sam's family.
David was a great traveller for the whole trip. He adjusted flawlessly to the 4 hour time difference between here and there, and he handled the crazy flying hours really well. In all, we were in the air for approximately 21 hours and in airports for another 15.
In between all that flying we got to visit Sam's parents, get reacquainted with 2 cousins and Aunt Meredith and Uncle Andrew, see his brother Hansen and meet Maggie, see his brother Aaron for the first time in 2 years, visit Amish country, and take a road trip to Washington, DC and Annapolis, MD and be sealed together as an eternal family in the Washington, DC temple. One of the bonus prizes of the trip was half a bushel of fresh peaches that Sam personally imported back to cold country for our enjoyment.
Just for good measure, here's a picture of our star traveller with his best game face on--definitely ready for the big trip.Now we are glad to be back.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun on your trip. I've enjoyed looking at your blog, your little guy is getting so...big. Boy does the time fly.
Bri
Post a Comment