Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Easter

Grandma took time with each of her visiting grandsons to make a diorama with a part of the Easter story

David was super pleased to have the empty tomb with the stone rolled away.


At family night, Grandma and Grandpa asked each of the grandsons to tell about their creation.

It was a beautiful way to depict the entire Easter story--the Last supper, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Cross on Calvary, and the empty tomb on Easter morning.


I hope most sincerely, David, that you feel deeply the truthfulness of the story that you re-created in your project. I hope you always know that all things can be renewed through our Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope you know that our Savior will be merciful and kind to those who learn to obey His word. And I hope you always live with a heart that is open to feeling His love for you.

No comments: