It happened! A week into the new year, Alina went from barely standing on her own to walking down the entire length of our hallway in less than two days. Now that she has taken off, she hasn't looked back.
She really likes this whole walking idea.
I love to watch a new little walker work so hard. Her gripping toes, the knees that go up and down, the shoulders that help her to balance, and the steady of her arms . . . I could watch this all day with a smile on my face, and wonder at the beauty of our perfectly designed bodies.
I love to watch a new little walker work so hard. Her gripping toes, the knees that go up and down, the shoulders that help her to balance, and the steady of her arms . . . I could watch this all day with a smile on my face, and wonder at the beauty of our perfectly designed bodies.
1 comment:
These posts are all treasures Carmin.
Post a Comment