Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Water Mania

This boy loves water.

He would stay in the bathtub for hours if his tummy didn't tell him to get out and go find breakfast.

 He has a creek to splash in, but that's not enough.

He can't leave alone the "low-spot-on-our-street" puddle in our culdesac that fills up any time someone washes their car or uses their hose or it happens to rain.

He just loves water. Since Daddy has bought a hose, I can't seem to keep my newly built flower garden dry. He likes to watch the water pressure of the hose send the dirt over the brick wall surrounding the little spot of earth. I need more top soil and mulch before I will put plants in it, so I partly claim responsibility for that temptation of moving dirt with water.

But I guess we knew early on that he liked water--remember these pics?


No comments: