Sunday, July 27, 2014

Food, Glorious Food

 You know how some people say they live to eat, and others that they eat to live.
Our girl clearly falls into one of those categories, no contest.
 But I guess it's not too much of a secret, given those darling chubby cheeks.
Alina will often lose dropped food in her bib and on the tray directly below her bib, because it is blocked from her view. Once she finishes with all the food in sight, she has taken to checking her bib for more.

Ah, the joys of self feeding. This week I gave her a spoon to work at some yogurt on her own. She was about 10% successful at getting the spoon-dipped yogurt up to her mouth.
I love having a moppable floor--I didn't have that with David. I  had carpet that kept getting more stained by the day, no matter how hard I tried to spot clean it. Now that I am sweeping up all the dropped food, I see why carpet under a high chair is an impossible situation.

No comments: