Fact: When I was 16, I used the word "studs" from the pulpit at church.
Fact: I got in trouble for lack of wisdom in using said word in church. (I think my parents got flack for it, too, from other church-goers.)
Fact: We had an extra set of winter tires with studs that were too far worn down, but the tires were still good.
Fact: We needed new summer tires on our car.
Fact: Sam and David tackled the project by removing one stud at a time with their screwdrivers.
Fact: This was the most perfect work project for our screwdriver loving boy.
Fact: David got to stay up until 10 pm because he was being such a happy and focused
helper.
Fact: David got a nickel per stud that he removed from said tires.
Fact: We ended up with 388 studs in our bucket, plus a few more that fell through the cracks in our deck. (David nearly finished an entire tire by himself, while Daddy did the other three.)
Fact: We didn't put a hole in any of the four tires (Yay!)
Fact: "We" is a loosely used term here, as I was only the photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment