- David perked up from the back seat a little while ago and said, "I know! If we want to get to the Westons house, we go West, and if we want to get to the Eastons' house we go East." Up to that point, I hadn't realized that we have friends named Westons and other friends named Eastons.
- Daddy was driving, and David called out, "Dad, don't crash the car so the ear wax doesn't come out and smack us in the face." Huh? I don't know where that came from, but it was perfect timing for comical relief in our day.
- David has started asking specifics about any machinery we come across. He knows where I draw the line in him taking things apart, so he asks, "Mom, is this _____ flammable to take apart?"
- We were at the Dr's office, and David started inspecting the levers on the doc's table/bed. He let out a few "hmms" and "sighs" as he had his head poking in and out of the compartments then he declared, "Well, if we can find one of these at the broken store, that would be great--because it's definitely not flammable." Uh, son, I don't think we'll find a doctor office "table" at Value Village.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Davidisms--May
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment