A few weeks ago we had a large dump of snow, followed by very cold temperatures. David didn't let that stop him from playing outside. After begging and pleading to go outside, he finally pulled out his most convincing line, "But mom, the cold doesn't bother me. I'm a polar bear." I finally decided that as long as he was dressed warmly, his body would tell him when it was time to come in and get warm. When I heard his snow boots stomping up the stairs, I would start heating up water for some hot chocolate. By the time his snow gear was put away, his mug was ready to warm him up.
We thought this was a funny picture--a result of the big snowfall, followed by sub-zero temps made it so snow didn't fall off of surfaces. Instead, it froze in place. Here is a row with our mailbox wearing "snow hats."
1 comment:
Oh Carmin! So very happy to see this post with your sweet new addition! I am so very happy for you!! She is beautiful and looks like such a sweetheart. She fits right in with your family. She and David look like they were made to be together. Love how that works!!
Much love and happiness to you!
Post a Comment