I often put Alina in an upright position in the corner of the couch. Sometimes she stays up, and looks around. Other times she squirms around and falls over. I find it so funny whenever I find her knocked over, waiting for me to come back and check on her. Sometimes she'll let me know with a squeal or a cry that she has fallen. Other times, she just waits for me to help her get back up.
Just for the record, Alina greeted me with an exuberant smile and squeal when I came to her rescue. But she rarely shares the smile with the camera. I've got to get this girl past her camera shyness--her smile and laugh is too cute to be shy in front of a lens!
Alina's patient self is becoming a little more rare. She has a lot more opinions these days, and certainly lets us know when she wants something other than what is happening. But every now and then, we get a glimpse. I think her patience will return once she can more easily move herself around and communicate more effectively with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment