Sunday, January 19, 2014

Comfy

I put Alina in the jumperoo for the first time while we worked at cleaning the basement for about an hour the other day. When I looked over to see why it was quiet, this is what I found:

 I think she'll eventually figure out that this new contraption is useful for a lot more than just a nap.
But for now, I'm glad she feels comfortable in it!

In other news, our basement is looking a lot more like a large rec room/family room, and less like a storage place! I'm on a mission to get the projects done so we can enjoy that room--and my newly downloaded playlist is helping us tackle it an hour at a time. For now, I'm looking for a stud finder to get some of the wall hangings up. Our stud finder apparently was lost in the move.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a funny girl! Glad to hear you're making progress on house projects. Doesn't it seem like the list never ends? :) Also, you can use a magnet as a replacement stud finder in the meantime. It's probably not as great, but it's worked for us several times. The stronger magnet, the better probably.

Emily said...

All these years and you still don't have a stud finder? How'd you find Sam? I remember when you made a comment in church in Arizona once about wishing you had a stud finder at the dance the night before. I thought for sure you wold have located one by now!-)
-Trent