Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Doll

Hollywood does a really good job of showing us that romantic love is something to be totally smitten by and longed for.

However, I think they fail to portray the beauty of parental love.

I never suspected that my stomach would turn butterflies and that my knees would grow weak by looking into the eyes of my baby.

Oh, I love her so!

5 comments:

Teena said...

Really cute picture! Don't know where she got those cute, chubby cheeks.?? She seems to be fascinated with her world. It makes me teary to see how very much she is loved.

Lindsay said...

What a great picture of the both of you! And I agree, a parent's love is so strong and tender. Miss you guys! We'll see you on Sunday!

Dacia said...

Her eyes are gorgeous!!!

Judster said...

I love this picture!

Judy

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful picture, Min! Love it!