Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My World

I thought this picture represented David pretty well--one chair at the window to watch outside, another chair up to the counter to help and watch me cook, a chair at the table to grab something to eat, and the last chair . . .
. . . was over at the piano, where he explains, "But the chair helps me press harder on the pedals!"
 There goes my world on a walk through the leafy fall.
 And true to a four year old boy, he pushed the stroller through the only puddle on the street. I don't think he could see over that handle, so I took over once we got near the fence and the street.
 There's part of my world enjoying a nap while we walked.
 And the other part of my world, lagging behind, running ahead, inspecting leaves, stopping to taste berries, picking up sticks . . .
My world is a very happy place indeed.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lovely. Thanks for letting us have a peek into your world.