A few hours after Alina's birth, we wanted to introduce David to "Baby Sister" as he has been calling her for the last few months. We thought it would be perfect to do Facetime together during Alina's first bath.
It was so fun to see David's enthusiasm over his new baby sister!
We showed him her tiny hands, and all the wonderful details of this perfect baby girl.
Grandma and David join us to watch the bath.
The cutest little footprints!
At first she didn't like getting her head washed.
But then she figured out it wasn't so bad after all.
David is still asking why Baby Alina cried during her bath--it will be good to get these two together so David can get used to some of the newborn ways of our newest family member..
Thoroughly enjoying (and missing!) our four year old. We look forward to being together as a family!
Squeaky clean with a fancy mohawk hairdo.
Sweet dreams, little one!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing your sweet experience. I am deeply touched!! What a beautiful little girl!!!
Oh Carmin!!!!!! I am ECSTATIC for you!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL little angel you have!!! Wish I could be there to give you both a hug!!!!!! I hope all continues to go well for your marvelous little family - you deserve every happiness! Much Love & Many Hugs!!!! ~ marianne
Post a Comment