Sunday, September 23, 2012

Guilty (but not convicted)

Orange jump suit and all.
When I first saw him, he was at the very top of the gate, like he was about to swing a leg over to go down the other side. By the time I retrieved my camera, he had reasoned himself out of that little stunt, much to my relief, and was on his way back down! He didn't know I had seen anything at all, and was very proud to report on his boyish antics when he was back on the ground. How on earth am I going to keep up with this boy's energy needs this winter? I think I'll start looking for toddler cross country skis.

1 comment:

Dionne said...

I remember so well that fear of them being able to go out of the yard, unnoticed and unassisted. Hang in there Carmin -- you have quite the little boy and he will grow into quite the teenager too :) I get it all the way!