Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On Christmas Day in the Morning

The tree and breakfast. I'm still working on finding just the right protein to prepare for Christmas breakfast as well--I'll find it one of these years. Maybe this year I should try different recipes throughout the year so I can feel like I'm presenting the best one on Christmas morning. I think every year I chicken out of trying out a new recipe at the last minute.
Before David noticed anything else, he noticed the sled. He clearly doesn't remember last Christmas, because after he sat in the sled, we had to show him his stocking then reassure him it was okay to unwrap gifts under the tree.
Once he got the hang of it, there was no stopping him.
I don't think we'll have to reintroduce him to the idea of Christmas morning next year.
And I think he'll be a lot more curious about the gifts under the tree. This year he completely ignored the gifts, and spent the season rearranging the ornaments on the tree.


Tucked into his new Woody and Buzz pajamas, David still wants to hang on to his new sunglasses.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

amy said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I would have loved to have your breakfast :)