Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Page 105

Just in case you were wondering if David and I really attended General Conference in Salt Lake City, you can now find proof in your November issue of the Ensign. (If you don't have your hard copy of the Ensign yet, just go to Elder Quentin Cook's talk, download the pdf version, and we are on the second page.)

The back story is simple. We were exhausted. We didn't get much sleep the night before. So we found a quiet place and took a nap. We awoke to the clicking of the camera, and that was that.

So just in case you were wondering--yes, we are now famous for sleeping through general conference. It keeps tickling my funny bone, so I hope the irony of it can tickle yours, too.

3 comments:

Ioana said...

LOVE the pic!!! So cool!

Kara said...

Hmmm... I don't know, Carmin. It looks like David was awake at least! :) very fun! one for the journal, yes? cute picture!

Roxie said...

You are famous! That is so cool. I shared it with my family. =]