We came home to Alaska, and our first orders of business were to dig out from our back to back trips and get David healthy from another flu bug he picked up. Once he was up and at it again, there was lots of sunshine to enjoy! When I bought the shorts he is wearing, I really wondered if we would be able to use them this summer. Every time it gets warm enough to put David in shorts, I feel glad for the heat.
This summer David has all the confidence in the world to figure out the playground equipment on his own. He does everything by himself except for the swings.
What is it with little boys and rocks? David is learning that rocks are for dropping, not throwing. It gets a little hard to remember that when he has endless handfuls of rocks just waiting to be held.
Oh, the carefree days of sunshine!
2 comments:
Your comment about the rocks really made me laugh! Jake and Caleb adore rocks too!!
Boys and rocks go hand in hand! I swear there is a magnetic force between them! Glad you can enjoys warmer weather!
Post a Comment