Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yard Pass

Family Night on Monday was spent raking the grass in hopes of hurrying the green along. Our yard looks a little more perky now and our garden soil is ready to be planted.
David was thrilled to use the rake.
 Through the course of the rest of the week, David went out to the backyard as often as he could. I love having a fenced in yard where he can play to his heart's content! On this particular day, David came in and asked for a "picnic."
 Strawberries and soup filled his tummy.
All of it together made for a very happy little boy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He is just adorable! I love, love that last picture. You can tell he knows the good life. food+playing outside= happy boy. Can't wait to meet him soon!

Cha said...

What a fun family adventure--I'm catching up on updates, and am thrilled for you and your family. Have fun gardening and much love from Austin, TX. Chaliese