Add all of this up:
A new bed PLUS a little sickness PLUS a spring on his bottom after figuring out that his new bed was very easy to get out of PLUS a lot more daylight PLUS darkening shades in his room MINUS too dark when he stirred in the night PLUS a nightlight EQUALS not enough sleep happening around our house for a whole month.
Which is equal to a cranky toddler and greater than a very tired mother.
Our non-sleeper-who-started-keeping-a-newborn-schedule-by-waking-me-up-on-the-hour-every-night started finding all kinds of new antics when he was supposed to be sleeping.
Like creative ways to attach puzzle pieces to his leg.
Or learning to undress himself.
The problem was that he couldn't get the puzzle piece off or the clothes back on--so he came out of his room long after naptime had begun to beg for help.
1 comment:
I know I'm commenting on EVERY post here, but I just wanted to say...you really are a GREAT blogger! And kuddos to you for the FUN journal you're going to have with all these darling stories! Loves & hugs!
Post a Comment