Monday, July 12, 2010

This Program is Brought to You by the Letter "T"

T is for:

"Tado"--As in avocado. Another creamy textured food keeps our boy happy, and always asking for more.

"Tattow"--Which of course means he is asking for a cracker. He'll eat the first 2 or 3 bites, then he'll start crushing them. I think he likes the texture of crushed crackers in his hand. Fun for him, messy for mom to clean up. *sigh* I just remind myself that someday I'll miss crushed crackers and the chunky little hands that made them that way.

"Tih-to, Tih-to"--David goes for any bare toes he sees with his wiggly fingers and scrunched up nose while repeating "tih-to tih-to tih-to." David has always had a thing for toes. He used to put his mouth on them and attempt to bite or suck them. I've had to pardon my baby's behavior a time or two when he went for toes sticking out of sandals. That was awkward. The toe tickling is cute--much cuter than the alternative.

"Tudoh Tudoh"--Definitely one of our favorites, usually said when he brings you something soft to join the party. David is asking for a cuddle.

And the number two, which is the minimum number of times David will say a word. He repeats it as if the two words together are just a single word. "Bathbath" is one of our favorites.

And of course our proud sponsors, and viewers like you. (not really on the sponsor part . . . but sharing with our viewers is a great motivation to keep up on blogging!)

2 comments:

amy said...

I love baby talk, It is a sad day when they grow up and you have to get them to pronouce things because I love it so much. I still love it when when my three year old says berry instead of very. I hope that isn't wrong to let it go on this long, because it makes me smile every time. Enjoy your little new talker.

Logan and Tanya said...

Yay for talking, David! :)