We spent a weekend in Idaho, getting reacquainted with my sister and her family. It was particularly fun to watch David and Cayson play together. It quickly became a game of monkey see, monkey do for these two boys.
We were very grateful that Cayson was willing to share so well with David. When Cayson had fun slipppers on, he found a pair for David to wear, too. Tigger and footballs made for some splendid footwear at the Bingham's house!
Later in the trip, David was able to spend time with some other cousins--including Avery, a sweet girl only 3 weeks older than him.
I hope these cute cousins grow up to be close friends! My cousins are some of my most cherished memories, beginning when I was a little girl, right up to the time that we moved to Alaska. I love to see David begin those memories with his generation of cousins.
2 comments:
I love these posts! Keep 'em coming! :)
The picture of them splashing in the tub is so cute. Little boys are the best!
Post a Comment