Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missionaries

This is a big weekend in our extended families for mission service. Sam's brother, Aaron, returns home tonight from the Rome Italy Mission. We wish him well as he readjusts to life again.

And my sister, Dacia, received a mission call on Friday to go to Houston, Texas and speak spanish as a missionary. We wish her well as she prepares to serve her mission beginning October 14.

We love you both. You are in our prayers!

3 comments:

JacksonFamily said...

Dacia? Mission? Since when did they start letting 12- year-olds go on missions?

Tara said...

I can't wait to hear about whether or not you and Mr. Italy can understand each other in your respective mission languages... try it out and let me know!

Dacia said...

Thanks so much, Carm! I am super excited! Thanks for being patient with us on the phone the other night...what a joke! ;) The video is pretty good. You'll have to see it someday. And, I had no idea Aaron was getting home already! How exciting! Love you!