
David is holding his own bottle now--at least when he feels like it. I don't mind at all that my independence discovering baby still lets me cuddle him while he eats, no matter which hands are feeding him.
On another note, we thought David might be ready to eat solid foods. We found out that David will open his mouth for anything except solid food. He chews on everything that comes within reach of his mouth--but somehow he pinched his lips together and didn't want anything to do with the spoon. We'll try again soon, maybe after he knows how to pinch so he can feed himself.
2 comments:
Those legs=priceless. Love 'em.
Jake did ok with the spoon at first, but he detested solid foods so much that we just quit trying for another month or two until he felt a little more "ready". We have some pretty pricless pictures of just what he thought of that "awful" stuff I was trying to feed him! =] I'm sure cute little David will be ready soon. They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment