Sunday, June 28, 2009

Covert Operation

Can you see what David is doing? Maybe this one will help:


I think I am surrendering to the idea of having a finger sucking baby. He loves it, and I just can't seem to find enough tricks in my book to keep him distracted from it.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Isn't it hilarious when you hear a loud, sucking noise over the baby monitor? Nothing discrete about these hand-loving little babies!

Logan and Tanya said...

I love it! :)

Dionne said...

Aw, let him suck! He is doing no damage to anyone or anything right now ;) There will be plenty of that someday -- might as well allow him a little self-satisfaction for now!

KirstenandDaniel said...

Just be glad he doesn't prefer the thumb yet. 6 years later I am still trying to discourage it.

mjsmommy said...

G-ma C's words of wisdom:
"No children go to prom sucking thier thumbs, using pacifiers, or chewing on thier fingers! They WILL outgrow it!"
When my Mom shared a letter to her about me and it said this it made me feel so good! MJ hates pacis, but likes sucking on her fingers so I just let her have at it and the more I ignore it (while gigling inside because the noises are too cute!) the less she does it (and sometimes this makes me sad because I want her to still be a tiny little bean NOT the "big" girl she THINKS she is!)