
David and I enjoyed a chance to get out into the fresh air for a walk along the Campbell Creek trail. We joined Jessica and Tallis for the afternoon, and were happy to have Jessica's eyes with us--she pointed out tracks in the snow belonging to a snow shoe hare and other little animals that we would have missed completely!
David enjoyed the stroll in the warmth of the Moby wrap. He cuddled up and took a nap while we walked. And don't worry--his warm hat didn't come off that bald head until it was picture time back at the car. He didn't really need it, because his whole body was encased in the wrap. I told him that Grandpa C always says, "If you want to keep your feet warm, then be sure to wear a hat!"
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Moby wrap. Can you tell we have one too? There's no better way to snuggle but still get things done.
You two look adorable! And yeah, Carmin, cover up that bald head, would you? :) Okay, I'm the witness - I'll vouch for you - he was incredibly warm and cuddly and protected. Wasn't it a beautiful day for a hike?
I don't know what a Moby wrap is but I love it! I used slings for both my babies (similar in look so probably close to the same?) and those were some of my most precious memories! I'm glad you're a baby wearing mama - and I'm still dying to hear if you gave cloth a try or not... don't know how else to contact you but through your blog. Love ya!
I could never figure out those baby wrap things. I have a "cuddly" that I swear I have almost killed my children trying to get them in those things! You look like a pro, and it probably is really easy, but you know me..sometimes I am hopeless.
I am glad to see that the artic is warming up enough to take a little stroll!
I actually just made my first moby wrap the other day. I had never heard about them before a week ago, and suddenly I am seeing everyone with them. And I spend 15 years nannying infants. Pretty weird. Glad to see you getting out for walks, these blue skies are so beautiful and getting us more excited for spring!
Post a Comment