Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Double Duty Daddy


Sam has been doing a great job at fitting everything in to his busy life--working crazy hours at the office, keeping up with his responsibilities at church, and spending time with David each day. (In fact, if you ask me, I'd have to say that his multi-tasking skills have greatly improved.) Whenever given a choice between a household task or a diaper change, Daddy always chooses the latter. After all, the dishes don't smile and coo back at you while you're at the sink.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Fond memories... I think I recall Matt propping a bottle like that a time or two. :-)

Dionne said...

Way to go Sam, you look like a natural in finding "extra" appendages when necessary:) I love seeing David looking up at you.

koster family said...

It's it amazing, you never know how talented your really are until you have a baby. He's absolutely adorable!

Dacia said...

Let this go down in the books of all history as the first man to multi-task, and he's doing an awesome job! That is so cute! (I mean...that is so handsome...sorry, Sam.)