Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Peek Into Heaven

Thanks to my sister, Tanya, and her talent in photography, we finally have portrait-style photos of David. And I was happy to kiss those rosy cheeks for a few poses as well. My heart is really as happy as I look. Being a mother is everything I have ever wanted it to be. Plus a little.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh, those are so cute!! She did a great job!

Emily said...

He is growing so fast...he sure is cute. You look gorgeous, Carmin!

amy said...

Love it! And I love your hair by the way, sooo cute! My favorite is you kissing little David. Good Job Tanya!

Tara said...

Darling pictures! I was just wondering if you'd tried cloth yet and what you think... hadn't heard anything yet. Love ya Sor.

Anonymous said...

OH Carmin, kiss him lots!! It's so amazing to me how kissable little babies are!! I mean, we don't go around kissing teenagers on their cheeks!! But maybe we should...