Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Aloha


In the airport, getting ready to head through security.

We finally get to choose from the Alaska Airlines menu that says "Only on flights to and from Hawaii." Yummy. We got some of the yummy juice, our favorite being passion orange guava.

Paradise Cove was one of our favorite places. I liked the protected cove so David could explore. We saw multiple sea turtles swimming around us and sometime even poking their heads out of the water. 


Our sweet Beach Babe.

A dead crab . . . I don't know if they found it dead, or if it died after being explored.

We returned to Paradise Cove for an evening swim, and it was such a tropical paradise. Luau music was in the air from the neighboring luau. Sailboats were on the horizon as the sun was setting. It was so peaceful and wonderful, I would make this a must-do evening routine if I were to do it over again.

No comments: