The kids and I recently took a trip to Grandma's house. We welcomed home my sister, Capri, from her mission. In a family of 10 siblings, we are spread across 8 states and one in the Philippines. Our gathering time is precious, and it doesn't happen without a lot of planning. I'm so glad that we were able to spend time with our extended family.
Oh, how I toiled over the decision to use these tickets. I didn't decide to go until about 15 hours before our flight left. The tickets were intended to get our whole family to a gathering of extended family so we could have Alina's sealing in the temple. When paperwork didn't pan out the way we hoped, I had a hard time deciding whether or not to make the effort. In the end, it was time David would have with cousins that made the decision for me. I want him to have lots of memories with his cousins, and having so many of them together made all the difference in getting us on the plane.
So these sweet kids put up with flying through the night and well into the next day so we could go to Grandma's house.
It turned out to be well worth our effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment