- Yesterday he had this conversation with his Dad:
- David: Dad, I need a car.
- Dad: You mean a toy car?
- David: No, a real car.
- Dad: Then you better save your money. Why do you need a real car? What would you do with it?
- David: I'd take out all the screws.
- David was unusually compliant during a time out, so I let him off his chair early. He ran over to me, threw his arms around my neck and said, "Thanks, Mom! I hope you have a good . . . forever! And when you get to heaven, I hope it's good for you there, too."
- Daddy and David were talking about David's future, and his prospects for college. Daddy asked David where he wanted to go to college, and this was the reply: "I want to go to BYU. BYU is as big as the world. I bet BYU has buckets and buckets and buckets and buckets and buckets of screws."
- David was talking non-stop about whatever he talks about, and he paused for drama and said, "Mom, this is the floor of the world. Do you know what we call the floor of the world?" Insert David holding his head still while his eyes looked side to side then back at me for emphasis, "We call it the grrrrrrroooooooouuuuunnnnnnd."
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Davidisms March 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment