Sunday, May 1, 2011

Neighborly

David likes to poke his finger through the fence and say hi to the doggie next door.
On this particular day, he had the last of his Easter candy outside with  him.
You can see how he felt about the pup taking him up on his neighborly offering of his very last jelly bean.
I have a feeling that those two are going to be good playmates this summer.
Another good friend featured in this picture is that pair of rubber boots. Now that we have transitioned out of snow boots, these puddle splashers go everywhere with us. The good news is that they keep his feet dry. Now if I could just find my own pair of rubber boots to wear when I'm holding hands with my puddle jumper, perhaps my feet and pants would stay as dry as his.

4 comments:

Ioana said...

LOL! That's just precious with him and the dog!!! :)

Logan and Tanya said...

I seriously got me a pair of rubber boots (okay, Logan got them for me for Christmas!) I LOVE them! Wore them every day for 4 months! :) Took me having a 2 year old boy to see the value of them! :)

amy said...

David makes me laugh! I especially love the "I lost my jelly bean" photo. That is exactly how I would feel is the dog took my jelly bean too.

And...You would look awesome in rubber boots. You really MUST get some :).

Dionne said...

We have always called them puddle jumpers but I think that's about to change -- you, so fittingly, called them puddle splashers. I've never known a little boy to jump a puddle, OF COURSE they splash in them!

Yes, you must get some.