Priceless.
This one is with Sam smiling too--maybe because David is the third generation of males in our family to take up drumming.
David was so excited to bang on that drum that he hit the drumstick right out of Daddy's hand! (Can you see it in mid-air?)
So here is our in-house drum corps. Sam has resurrected his old drumsticks, and the two make a great pair of percussionists. The animal puppets on Daddy's knee were placed there strategically by David. I tried to move them before I took the picture, but David insisted that his audience stay close.
Merry Christmas, Little Drummer Boy. We love you.
2 comments:
What a cute dummer boy! And the cake looks amazing! I just wanted you to know that I was so happy to get your Christmas card. If you ever do go to Arizona please visit me. The thought of being able to see you again, seriously got me choked up. I feel like you are sister to me, and I can't beleive I haven't seen you in long time. I consider myself blessed to have you as my dear, dear, wonderful, talented, awesome friend!
Ok, that is adorable! I love David's precious smile!
Post a Comment