Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adoring

We love this little guy.
Abosultely . . .
Positively . . .
Adore him.

5 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Sweet post...

Emily said...

And from the look on his face I think he is crazy about the two of you.

Roxie said...

He is so precious, Carmin!

amy said...

He looks equally as in love as you are, so cute! And I can totally relate to you and the Gym time thing, I did gym with my twins, and it was like every minute an inch from death! I was amazed all the other moms were talking too!

And can I just say that I LOVE target, and everytime you go there you are suppose to buy as many things as possilbe, because that is what I do :). And what an awesome mom you are to not be mad at your little cutie and see the blessing in a ruined ottoman. You are one in a million. love ya!

Charles and Carrie said...

Those are such sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing the cute stories about computer keys, David wanting to be a human bowling pin, and the ruined ottoman. I'm glad David didn't get hurt in any of his adventures!