Monday, August 16, 2010

Climber

I was drying my hair. David thought he had a better way.
Our little buddy is getting very good at climbing. He's a regular on top of the kitchen table because he can now scoot chairs around or pick them up if they are tipped over. (The tipping is done by the 3 feet and under crowd at our house . . . but one seasoned mother told me that tipping chairs over was how she kept her kids off the table.) I have a feeling that our challenge to keep his feet at ground level has just begun.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, we are going through the exact same phase at our house! I've caught Easton playing around on (and even standing up on!) the dining room table too many times to count. The first thing I do in the morning is tip all the dining room chairs on their side.

Charles and Carrie said...

I love the picture of David in the dryer. He is so cute, and his expressions are adorable.