Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Steps

David walks more than he crawls now. Still a little unsteady on his feet, but he can turn corners, turn himself around to reverse directions, stop to pick something up, and race for our knees to give us a hug. He is so proud of himself, and we are too!
His little arms wave around in front of him to help him keep his balance, and we think his baby steps are really cute. We love every little bit of progress our little buddy makes!

I thought about cropping this picture, but then I realized that it represents our living space really well. We are still trying to find a place for our food storage oats. In the mean time, they help keep David on one half of the room while I use the treadmill on the other side.

1 comment:

Logan and Tanya said...

Yeah for David! And Carm, your house looks so good! It's beautiful...even with Oats front & center. I love it! ;)