Monday, January 4, 2010

Berry Boy


Mmmm. This boy loves any kind of fruit we put in front of him. On this particular evening, it was tart raspberries. You can see he didn't mind them one bit. If you look closely, you can see the mess on the table where David would reach his little hand in hopes of helping himself to more berries. We couldn't give them to him fast enough. And luckily, we caught the reach before it reached the juicy bowl. A disaster (just barely) averted.

I think it's funny that we captured the freezer in the background, which happens to be left partly open. True to my roots, I have an extra freezer--packed to the brim. If things aren't situated just right, the lid doesn't close all the way. Sam has taken to calling many things in that freezer ufo's--unidentified frozen objects. In recent months, I have been much better about labeling my frozen packages.

No comments: