Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pop Quiz--Part I

What makes David this happy?


A. He gets to bounce on a waterbed.
B. He gets to grab an electrical cord.
C. He gets to chew on the end of that electrical cord.
(nothing was plugged in, of course!)
D. All of the above.


You guessed it--D.

David has an electrical current in his blood, I think. Few things make him more excited than having a cord to play with. That is a trick for this mom to keep up with. Who decided that all electrical outlets belong at eye level with a 9-month old aspiring electrical engineer? I try to stay ahead of him, but occasionally he wins out. And he does a little victory dance to celebrate.

4 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

David, it's only just begun! Life only gets more exciting from electrical cords! :) Good luck to your mommy!

Anonymous said...

AP used to get in to all kinds of crazy stuff. She chewed through our old NES cord once.

EP.

Good job running around with that funny little fella!

amy said...

What a cute little guy. I love what children like to play with. I always say why get your kid toy when they could play with piece of scotch tape for hours! Looks like you and David are having soo much fun!

Shera Mae Walker said...

I hopped over from Monica's blog to check on our sweet little David. He is sooooo precious. I can just feel through these posts how much fun you're having with him....it "oozes".
Have a wonderful Holiday you 3!! Sure love you.