Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hunches

With David's new skills of being mobile, he can better balance in lots of positions. My favorite is when he sits on his hunches--like this:


Or like this:


Or like this:

I think he's yummy when he does this.
(I know, I know EP. We don't really eat babies here in Alaska, either. But I still think he's yummy.)

4 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

I think he's so yummy too! :)

Marissa said...

Isn't it great to watch them learn and grow? So much fun.

Livia said...

Ceau, nu stiu daca iti mai aduci aminte de mine dar eu sunt Livia Lengyel acum Mihu si ti-am vazut blogul de pe pagina lui Cambry. Ma bucur pentru voi si pentru baietelul vostru. El e tare scump! Bine am vrut doar sa-ti spun Ceau si ca tu nu te-ai schimbat deloc in ultimi zece ani.

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie about this guys, he totally looks like a chocolate dipped banana...I can see the yummy factor.

EP