Sunday, October 25, 2009

-ing

The action verbs best describe David lately.
He likes playing.

And he has learned about climbing.
(oh the places he can go now that he climbs!)

And along with everything else comes a little tumbling.

David likes standing.
Here he is pulling himself into a standing position--at first he would push himself up using the tops of his toes. It's so much easier to watch now that his toes are bending the direction they were meant to bend.

His specialty is keeping us on our toes.

6 comments:

Emily said...

It seems like he will be taking his first steps in no time. Go David!!!

Dionne said...

That tumbling picture was a GREAT action shot!

Hooray for movers! Your life will never be the same!

Anonymous said...

He is just so sweet! I'm so happy for you guys! And I can't believe his layers and socks and sweaters when we are still wearing shorts and have the fan on at night! :)

amy said...

Isn't so fun to see them grow and develop their own little personalities! David is looking more and more like a little guy instead of a baby! Fun times!

Cathie said...

He is such a cutie! I am excited to follow your blog!

mjsmommy said...

He is such a happy boy Carmin! It is good to see you all are doing so well! I have been busy, and with face book have neglected my blog... I will update soon! All is well... off to read other "cousins"