Sam got off work early one day, so we took a drive to a U-Pick farm about 45 minutes away to enjoy a little family outing. Romanians describe a day like this as "The sun, with teeth." In America, we call it a crisp fall day. Here you can see Sam heading out to the fields with David and our harvesting buckets in tow.
David liked his ride in the wagon through the rows of zucchini. Zucchini was the first vegetable he really liked. We were happy to bring home 18 pounds of it that day.
And he was happy to get his first taste of fall while we were there.
(Of course those leaves headed straight for the mouth.)
2 comments:
So cute. What a fun picture of him in the wagon...LOVE IT! I need to get you the recipe for zucchini chowder.
Can you please tell me what you do with 18 pounds? I've got tons that I don't know what to do with anymore... and darling pics!
Post a Comment