Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Like Daddy

There was only one place David wanted to be while Sam worked on the car last week.
And this week when Daddy got down to do push-ups, David joined him.
What do you think mom? How's my form?

6 comments:

Dacia said...

That is so cute! David is growing up to be quite the handsome little guy!

amy said...

I love the daddy son thing. Thomas loves to watch Dave fix things, and think it is so cute. I got Thomas his own tool box and he loves it. Looks like you have your little mr. fixer.:)

Kara said...

what a gorgeous David! :-)

Logan and Tanya said...

You're lookin' GOOOOOOD David! Perfect form! (Kams loved this post!)

Dionne said...

this is Connor, David is so cute, good form David.

Derrell said...

So great! I love it when the kids want to do everything Daddy does!