
We tried feeding David solids again, but it felt like we were pouring it down his throat. He's still sleeping through the night and gaining weight, so we'll wait another few weeks before we try it again. The big eater weighed in this week at 18 lbs, 11 oz--a very healthy size for just six months! We are glad that we purchased the infant car seat that is good until 30 lbs, or else we would be shopping for a new carseat right now (most are good only up to 20 lbs). In the mean time, there's nothing quite as yummy to this little guy as a bottle full of rich, creamy Enfamil.

Mmmmmm. That's better.
4 comments:
He is a hearty boy! I can't get Cade to weigh more than 22 lbs right now -- and he's 2!!!
You'll both get muscles this way.
He's almost caught up to Lil O, also. But, O is getting taller. I think he at least broke the 22 lbs and might possibly weigh in at 23 or 24. I don't know. Keep trying the solids. You are right about him sleeping and growing...maybe he's just not that into it. Have you tried feeding him something he can actually pick up and put in his mouth (like those fruity rice treats in the baby section)? Anyway, it might get him thinking there is more to life than creamy Enfamil! But honestly, a bottle is easy, why stop he's only 6 months old.:)
I wouldn't be in hurry to give him solid food either. It is messy and a hassle. I gave my twins only formula for the first six months too, and they did eventually like solid foods. I think David is perfectly healthy and perfectly cute!
All I have to say is "Whatever your doing, keep it up"! It's making him plenty cute! ;) Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment