
We read books. We practice sitting (in the activity chair and bumbo seat). We lay on the floor, and David looks all around. We go on walks. We have playdates (although David isn't very playful yet with the other children). We sing songs. We dance to music. We play the mirror game. We go into the kitchen while I prepare food or clean dishes with one hand. (However loud his protests, he still gets put down while I use a knife.) We water the garden. We splash in the water while David takes a bath. We laugh and tickle. (An every day must!) We live the dream of having and being a stay at home mom. And we love every minute that we are together. Thank you Daddy for all you do for us so we can be together all day, every day!
5 comments:
I love that we are going through the exact same things with our baby boys, just a few thousand miles away. Thanks for reminding me how much fun it is to be a mommy working at home and how much we should be grateful to dads who make the sacrifice of going to work every day. :)
Amen!! Your a great Mom!
Ok Carmin, I love this sweet post. David is lucky to have you.
Yay for hardworking daddies and at-home mommies!
Aren't Bumbos great?
Post a Comment