Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Son in the Sun

Sunny days this spring have already outnumbered the sunny days in all of last summer. For that, we are glad! Last year, 30 inches of snow dumped on April 25. This year I refrained from thinking about spring until April 25 came and went. The last week of April we enjoyed sunshine and 65-72 degree weather. We haven't seen that kind of warmth here in Alaska for almost two years!



David seems to take well to the warm and sunny days. He sat our friend's activity chair, and seemed to like it well enough. Now I just need to find a summer hat to put on that bald head. Maybe he can borrow Oakley's hair plugs? Just for the summer, of course.

2 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Grandpa has hair plugs?! :)

jhl said...

Please, take the brand-new summer hat I have for Tallis that doesn't fit! You can have it on Thursday when you come. I already purchased one Tallis' size, so David can be his beneficiary (again).