I love seeing pictures of the little guy. He's a cutie. Just wondering if you got my package. It was said to arrive the day after you left for the birth, so I just wanted to make sure you received it. Good luck with the little guy.
I just love the up close pictures! He is sooo cute! And to just comment on the Washington post. I am soo missing all my roommates now--I wish I could have been there to see Danielle and Kirsten! By the way I heard that a Volcano is going to errupt in Alsaka, are you near there?
Sam and I met in 2002. We fell in love in 2005. Together we met our son, David in 2009 and fell in love with him the very instant we met him.
David came to us through the miracle of adoption, and the happiest day since our marriage was the day he was sealed to us in the temple. That means we will be a family--forever.
Through David's adoption we were blessed with an angel birth mother, whom we absolutely adore. We stay in contact with her and love her with our whole hearts.
We look forward to welcoming another child into our family through adoption.
Click here to learn about our faith's view on the importance of families:
10 comments:
AHHH, VERY CUTE!!! My favorite time to hold the newborn...but then he gets spoiled. What's a MOM to do?
Very Sweet picture. I'm sure everyone can relax a little more when he is like this, right?!
Congratulations to you both, he's beautiful.
I love it Carmin! He is adorable. You know me the squishier and goochier the better!
Oh, this picture is so sweet! I love it! This is one of my favorites so far. I love all the pictures! Keep them coming! =]
I love seeing pictures of the little guy. He's a cutie. Just wondering if you got my package. It was said to arrive the day after you left for the birth, so I just wanted to make sure you received it. Good luck with the little guy.
Congratulations Carmin! It is fun for me to see the pictures of David and the journey to get him to your home. What a great adventure!
I just love the up close pictures! He is sooo cute! And to just comment on the Washington post. I am soo missing all my roommates now--I wish I could have been there to see Danielle and Kirsten! By the way I heard that a Volcano is going to errupt in Alsaka, are you near there?
Love ya much!
What a very precious little boy! I bet your home has never felt so "full".
How special is the nap time bonding?
Post a Comment